NEW HOPE, Pa. - A murder mystery show with some very familiar faces is premiering in Bucks County Wednesday.
"Clue on Stage" starts at 7:30 p.m. at the Bucks County Playhouse. It features two-time Emmy winner Sally Struthers, from the hit show "All in the Family."
The show is based off the movie, "Clue," which got its roots from the popular Hasboro game.
Carson Elrod is also starring in the show. He has appeared in blockbuster movies, like Wedding Crashers.
"All of that is preserved here in the play but we've taken it even more to an elevated comic, highjinx level," Elrod said.
Struthers and Elrod said it has been so much fun working with the Clue cast.
"We move as a clump on stage. We call it clumpography. We all move together in mass. We turn our heads at the same time, we take breaths at the same time, and then the clump changes and we are still moving together running together backing up together," Struthers said.
Spending so much time together has allowed the actors to bond.
"What I learned about you is that you don't have to be very old to be a genius. You probably came into the world as one and we are all your fellow cast members in awe of you. I could cry talking about it," Struthers said to Elrod.
Elrod said it's a pleasure gaining acting tips from Struthers.
"From day one Sally walks into the room with a generosity, a friendliness a genuine curiosity to know who you are and what you are about and to celebrate you as a person and to celebrate your work," he said.
Although "All in the Family" first aired decades ago, Struthers said it was the first step towards doing what she loves.
"I thank 'All in the Family' for giving me that gift because it keeps on giving. I wouldn't be in this play with Carson if I hadn't been on 'All in the Family,'" she said.
Attorney General Josh Shapiro announced the felony charges Monday, which include illegal management of hazardous waste and unlawful conduct related to the illegal storage of hazardous waste.Read More »
- Police event makes wish come true for boy battling cancer
- Smoke detectors donated in honor of boy, 9, who died in East Coventry fire
- Police need public's help to find alleged QNB bank robber
- Man hopes to continue streak of volunteering for wildfires
- Police investigating Sellersville armed robbery
- St. Nick a good pal to PAL kids
- 3, including a 17-year-old boy, charged in pizza delivery shooting
- Eagles fans weigh in on Wentz's injury, Foles' return
- DA: Parkland district, officers handling alleged threats
- Flemington council gives nod to controversial Union Hotel redevelopment plan
- After discussion, East Penn school board OK's full-day kindergarten
- No real estate tax increase for Spring Township residents
- Community takes stand against hate speech in Monroe County
- Berks bus passenger describes NYC explosion scene as 'chaos'
- Expert sees partisanship in Pennsylvania congressional maps
- Pipe bomb detonates in New York bus terminal, commuters react