POTTSTOWN, Pa. - Santa gets around, and just after dark on Saturday he made his way down High Street in Pottstown.
Pottstown school students helped Santa find his way, and they ended up in front of borough hall at the Smith Family Plaza, where Santa helped switch on the lights on the borough's holiday tree.
The Chestmont Jubileers were there with some carols, to usher in the holiday season.
Pete Rose is on the ballot for the Philadelphia Phillies' wall of fame, his first association with the team since he was banned from baseball in 1989.Read More »
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting in Palmer Township
- Updated Near-record warmth again today
- City of Reading receives FBI subpoena for documents
- Updated Emergency sewer work shuts down Rt. 100 in Bally Borough
- Updated 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- Updated LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- Updated ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Thursday's record-breaking warmth in Allentown
- Good Samaritan recalls stabbing attack