NEW HOPE, Pa. - Police are searching for a woman who was last seen walking home from a bar in Bucks County over the weekend.
Sarah Majoras was last seen leaving John & Peter's Bar & Restaurant in New Hope, and heading home to Lambertville, New Jersey around 2 a.m. Saturday.
Majoras, 39, was seen on a bridge surveillance camera but hasn't been seen since, police said.
Majoras' live-in boyfriend reported her missing Saturday afternoon when she didn't return home.
“This is a very active investigation," said Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony Kearns III. "We have investigators searching on the ground, as well as dive teams searching the river and canal, and helicopters searching from the air. We have K-9 search teams involved also."
She was last seen wearing a green camouflage jacket, a white knit hat and glasses.
Majoras stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds. She has blue eyes and blond hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call New Hope Police at 215-862-3033.
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Updated Allentown rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Updated Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Updated Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills
- Last night for rehearsals before the 2017 Freddy's
- Oley Valley High School student killed in Ruscombmanor Twp. wreck
- State senate passes Internet gambling bill
- Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event