NEW HOPE, Pa. - Police are searching for a woman who was last seen walking home from a bar in Bucks County over the weekend.
Sarah Majoras was last seen leaving John & Peter's Bar & Restaurant in New Hope, and heading home to Lambertville, New Jersey around 2 a.m. Saturday.
Majoras, 39, was seen on a bridge surveillance camera but hasn't been seen since, police said.
Majoras' live-in boyfriend reported her missing Saturday afternoon when she didn't return home.
"This is a very active investigation," said Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony Kearns III. "We have investigators searching on the ground, as well as dive teams searching the river and canal, and helicopters searching from the air. We have K-9 search teams involved also."
She was last seen wearing a green camouflage jacket, a white knit hat and glasses.
Majoras stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds. She has blue eyes and blond hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call New Hope Police at 215-862-3033.
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Bucks man ID'd as victim of stabbing in Atlantic City
- Woman visiting husband's grave dies after cemetery crash
- Local roller derby team changing the rules
- Plane crashes on golf fairway, splits in half
- Police called to shooting in Allentown, 2 taken to hospital
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Warmer air returns today through the end of the week with a few showers
- Updated Wilson superintendent resigns after auditor's report
- Updated Crowd rallies in Allentown in support of Affordable Care Act
- Updated Police say work release inmate escapes hospital in waiting car
- Police allegedly find 47 bags of pot in trunk of speeding car
- Police allege man beat up pregnant woman
- Life Lessons: STEM: Calling all women
- Muhlenberg Township to improve major intersections