MONTGOMERY CO., Pa. - Montgomery County police are still searching for the suspect in the shooting of a woman at her home in Limerick Township Friday.
According to court documents, Greg Feldman, 30, has been charged with criminal attempt of murder, aggravated assault, and multiple counts of robbery among other charges.
Investigators say Feldman went to a home on Long Meadow Drive around 1 p.m. Friday. District Attorney Kevin Steele said a woman answered the door and Feldman shot her twice.
"He had been involved with the victim's daughter at some point," Steele said.
The woman was taken to the hospital to be treated.
Feldman's current address is listed as Harleysville, Montgomery County, but he has ties to the Lehigh Valley. He graduated from Emmaus High School.
After the shooting, Feldman took off in his car. Investigators believe he still has the weapon.
Feldman was last seen driving a 2016 black Mazda sedan with license plate KFC-4605.
Officials at Grand View Health in Bucks County said police advised them to take extra precautions amid the search. A spokesperson for the hospital said they looking into any potential ties to Feldman. The hospital is asking all visitors to enter through the main entrance lobby only.
Police consider Feldman armed and dangerous and they are asking anyone with information about his whereabouts to call 911.
It's official; the newly formed East Greenville Borough Police Department in Montgomery County has its headquarters.Read More »
- Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- Reading ATF agents helping at inferno scene in West Chester
- Pottstown man arrested in road rage shooting on Route 100
- 132 residents in Chester County senior facility as fire began
- 20 injured in fire at Chester County senior living community
- Heroin dealer sentenced after two women overdose
- Updated Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Updated Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson
- History's Headlines: Firefighting in Bethlehem