We're getting a new, first hand look at a deadly building collapse in Center City Philadelphia.
SEPTA released bus surveillance video Thursday.
The accident at 22nd and Market Streets from back in June happened when a building being demolished collapsed onto the neighboring Salvation Army thrift store.
Six people were killed in the accident.
SEPTA shared this video with investigators but this is the first time the public has seen it.
The man behind the demolition equipment at the time of accident, Sean Benschop, has since been charged with 6 counts of manslaughter.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township identified
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold