Three of the five people charged in a Montgomery County drug ring were in the courtroom Monday.
Edward Tillman, Anisha Harris and Teresa Hiller all waived their preliminary hearings earlier.
They were charged in connection with a drug ring officials say operated out of government-subsidized housing, including a location in Pottstown.
Two other people charged in the ring, Jonathan Jackson and Melvin Hamilton, will have hearings later this week.
- 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Many in Cosby jury pool have opinion about guilt
- Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt
- Man indicted in double stabbing that left ex-girlfriend dead, Bucks man injured
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart