WARRINGTON TWP., Pa. - A high school graduation ceremony in Bucks County turned dangerous thanks to Tuesday's intense heat.
One person was taken to the hospital and several others were overcome by the heat at Central Bucks South High School's graduation ceremony in Warrington Township.
Six ambulances were called to the school around 5 p.m.
Officials say the medics treated several people overcome by the heat.
Democratic State Senator Daylin Leach of Montgomery and Delaware County announced Tuesday legislation providing for a temporary confiscation of firearms from those who show warning signs of violence.Read More »
- Second Harvest Food Bank receives $36K donation
- Philadelphia's Coldilocks, oldest polar bear in US, dies
- Sweep into an Olympic sport at Bucks County Curling Club
- Pa. GOP to take newly-released congressional map to court
- Pa. court issues new congressional map for 2018 elections
- American Legion honors Uber driver for warm-hearted deeds
- Updated Bank robbed, pair of Wilson schools put on lockdown
- Updated Local students rally for change after Florida school shooting
- Updated Outraged homeowners begin legal challenge against FERC, PennEast pipeline
- Updated New surprises in store for Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- Updated WWII veteran laid to rest in Bethlehem
- Updated Residents fight for their land against PennEast pipeline
- Elevated security level at LCCC closes campuses
- HeartSAFE heroes awarded for saving Wyomissing man's life
- 34-year-old facing charges in relation to possessing heroin
- Teacher gets probation for indecent contact with student