MALVERN, Pa. - Disturbing sex charges have been filed against a music teacher in Chester County.
Investigators say 44-year-old Anton Fomin, of East Pikeland Township, sexually abused three young children.
They say he's a teacher at the Malvern School of Music and officials say the victims are 6-year-old students.
Authorities say the acts happened during piano lessons.
Fomin faces a slew of charges, including aggravated indecent assault.
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- PHOTOS: Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting