POTTSTOWN, Pa. - A spray park in Pottstown is closed over concerns about hand, foot and mouth disease.
A spokesperson for Montgomery County says eight children have contracted the disease in the Pottstown area.
Officials say most, if not all of the kids were at the Fountain of Youth Spray Park in Memorial Park over the past 10 days.
Officials are still trying to figure out if the spray park is the source of the disease.
There's no word on when the park will reopen.
April is Autism Awareness Month and a Bucks County woman wants to prove those on the spectrum can succeed in the business world.Read More »
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Philadelphia cops raid pot-smoking party, arresting 22
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Jury to begin weighing sentence for police ambush killer
- Berks County officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Multi-Purpose skatepark in the works in Reading
- Reading Planning Commission moves forward on subdivision of Fromm Electric
- Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- Airport authority scrambling to handle more cargo traffic
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app
- A little rain this morning; otherwise mostly cloudy and turning milder today
- A career (and a giraffe) is born
- North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum