UPPER PERKIOMEN, Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police are searching for a 17-year-old girl, who has been reported missing in Montgomery County.
Ashley Mchale was last seen leaving her home in the Upper Perkiomen area on Wednesday. She was wearing a blue sweatshirt and carrying a blue sports bag, according to police.
Police describe her as a white female, 5'6. 110 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Anyone who sees her is asked to call state police at 610-584-1250.
Bonuses paid out by organizers of last year's Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia didn't violate terms of a $10 million state grant, so they don't have to be repaid, according to a Pennsylvania government audit.Read More »
- Upper Merion officers cleared in shooting of alleged serial robber
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- Reading ATF agents helping at inferno scene in West Chester
- Pottstown man arrested in road rage shooting on Route 100
- 132 residents in Chester County senior facility as fire began
- Easton vs. Phillipsburg powder puff game kicks off rivalry week
- Victaulic creating 50 new jobs by end of 2018
- Kutztown man charged with murder in fatal shooting of woman
- DA: 4 individuals unaccounted for in Barclay Friends fire
- State police searching for missing Delaware County man
- 1985 fire at YMCA: 'It would be nice to hear some remorse'
- Italy makes a mark in south Bethlehem
- Health Beat: Exercise during pregnancy
- Reading Hospital dedicates new 'healing garden'
- Alternative utility rates to benefit customers, environment