PHILADELPHIA - Police have a student in custody they say flashed a gun in a Philadelphia community college.
Police say 23-year-old Ryan Fitch was taken into custody without incident Wednesday afternoon at his apartment building in northeast Philadelphia.
Police say they were told a student showed off a handgun after an argument with another student over a female at Community College of Philadelphia at 1700 Spring Garden Street around noon Wednesday.
No one was injured.
Fitch was charged with weapon in school, terroristic threats, simple assault and recklessly endangering another person.
Pennsylvania's highest court is limiting the power of prosecutors to seize people's property through civil actions.Read More »
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- Updated Trump attends G-7 summit: What to watch
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Life Lessons: Dining with strangers
- Passing showers but more seasonable today
- Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC