PHILADELPHIA - Police have a student in custody they say flashed a gun in a Philadelphia community college.
Police say 23-year-old Ryan Fitch was taken into custody without incident Wednesday afternoon at his apartment building in northeast Philadelphia.
Police say they were told a student showed off a handgun after an argument with another student over a female at Community College of Philadelphia at 1700 Spring Garden Street around noon Wednesday.
No one was injured.
Fitch was charged with weapon in school, terroristic threats, simple assault and recklessly endangering another person.
Authorities have released the names of the victims in a double stabbing in Atlantic City that left a city woman dead and a Pennsylvania man injured.Read More »
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Bucks man ID'd as victim of stabbing in Atlantic City
- Woman visiting husband's grave dies after cemetery crash
- Local roller derby team changing the rules
- Updated Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Record-challenging warmth today, close to records Friday
- Royals fundraiser to honor Al Boscov's commitment to Reading
- Jacob Sullivan, man accused of murdering Grace Packer, waives preliminary hearing
- Updated Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill
- Allentown Parks & Rec Committee gives nod to new 'Auburn Cross Trails Park'
- Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University