NORTH COVENTRY TWP., Pa. - In Chester County, a part of Route 422 was shut down Sunday afternoon after an accident.
Officials said a car lost control on 422 west in North Coventry Township.
It barreled through the guardrail and landed in a swampy area.
There's no word if anyone was injured.
The road was closed for a time while the area was cleared.
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Philadelphia cops raid pot-smoking party, arresting 22
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery
- FBI nabs suspected 'Straw Hat Bandit,' serial bank robber
- Pottstown man found dead in park hours after house fire
- Updated Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Berks executive convicted of stealing from company to be sentenced
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- BASD seeks several grants
- Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Periods of rain or drizzle today; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle