MIDDLETOWN, Pa. - If you have an old Pennsylvania Lottery ticket laying around, you might want to take a close look at it.
The holder of a winning Cash 5 ticket worth $330,000 from the Jan. 27, 2012, drawing has yet to claim the prize, lottery officials said Monday.
Time is quickly running out. The ticket and prize will expire one year from the date of the drawing, and because that date falls on a Sunday, a claim must be filed by Fri., Jan. 25, lottery officials said.
The ticket correctly matched all five numbers drawn -- 14-23-25-33-43 -- to win $330,000, less 25 percent federal withholding. It was sold at Cole Tobacco Inc., 215 High St. in Pottstown, Montgomery Co.
The Pennsylvania Lottery encourages the ticket-holder to sign the back of the ticket, call the lottery at 717-702-8146 and file a claim by Jan. 25 at lottery headquarters in Middletown, Dauphin Co., or at any of the lottery's seven area offices.
Unclaimed lottery prizes remain in the lottery fund and are used to support programs benefiting older Pennsylvanians, officials said.
A Democratic candidate's run for the Pennsylvania Legislature is down the drain, partly because he used too little water at the house he claimed as his residence.Read More »
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Updated Route 222 reopens after crash closed it for nearly six hours Friday
- Updated Safe travels, Ed: A new generation honors the Greatest
- Updated Allentown's Police Athletic League keeping kids on the right track
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set
- Family wants justice after hit-and-run leaves woman in critical condition