A tractor trailer wreck detoured traffic off the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Bucks County Tuesday.
Turnpike officials announced in a news release a wreck in the southbound lanes between the Quakertown and Lansdale exits. The trailer was upright, but the cab was overturned, blocking all lanes.
Drivers were being detoured off the Northeast Extension at Exit 44, the Quakertown interchange, and directed to Route 663 north to Route 309 south. From there, motorists were asked to take Route 202 south to Route 63 west, which would bring motorists to the the Lansdale interchange.
The 511pa.com website indicated the detour and scene cleared as of 2:30 p.m.
- Company behind Florida's bridge design has local ties
- Bucks County rehousing program alleviates homeless population
- 'Match Day' a right of passage for medical students
- 200 students pay the price for national walkout participation
- 5 victims to testify in upcoming Bill Cosby trial
- Local students show support for National Walkout Day
- Updated Allentown Police: Kevin Esterly arrested, Amy Yu located in Mexico
- Updated Mother, brother react to Allentown teen Amy Yu being found in Mexico
- Updated Bethlehem pulls together to hold St. Patrick's Day parade
- Allentown's St. Patrick's Day parade to be held Sunday
- Law enforcement on lookout for impaired drivers this weekend
- State police respond to incident in Berks County
- Firefighters douse Allentown fire, 1 family temporarily displaced
- Copperhead Grille chefs share tasty recipes with 69 News
- Bagpipe players give musical performance at 69 News studio
- Allentown hurlers give demonstration of the sport for 69 News