UPPER MERION TWP., Pa. - Closing arguments are expected Wednesday in the case of a Montgomery County man accused of killing his family.
Joseph McAndrew Jr. is on trial for the March 2011 deaths of his mother, Susan McAndrew, 64; father, Joseph McAndrew, 70; and twin brother, James McAndrew, at their home in Upper Merion Township.
Police said McAndrew, 27, used an 18-inch dagger in the homicides.
Prosecutors have said they are seeking the death penalty
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Strong storms move through the region
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey