WEST GOSHEN TWP., Pa. - A township supervisor in Chester County was killed Wednesday when a pickup truck crashed into a grocery store.
It happened at about 12:20 p.m. at the Shop Rite in the 1100 block of West Chester Pike in West Goshen Township.
Officials say Doctor Robert White was rushed to Chester County Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
White had served as a township supervisor since 1992.
Police say the driver of the truck is cooperating with the investigation.
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Updated Allentown rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Updated Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Updated Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills
- Last night for rehearsals before the 2017 Freddy's
- Oley Valley High School student killed in Ruscombmanor Twp. wreck
- State senate passes Internet gambling bill
- Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event