TRAPPE, Pa. - Officials say they do not suspect foul play was involved in the deaths of two Montgomery County residents.
A man and woman, both 82 years old, were found dead in their home in the one-hundred block of Linfield Trappe Road in Trappe Wednesday night.
Their identities have not yet been released.
Officials say the scene did not appear suspicious and say they are still working to determine the cause of death.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated NJ Gov. Christie compares opioid drug crisis to AIDS epidemic
- Updated BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Health Beat: Achilles rupture: Are you at risk?
- Trump's first 100 days: Alvernia professor weighs in
- Police allegedly link cigarette butt to break-in suspect
- Bethlehem man among white nationalists indicted on weapons, drug charges
- Doctor accused of bribing Menendez guilty of Medicare fraud
- Police allege Easton man attacks ex in drunken rage