BUCKS COUNTY, Pa. - Two men have been indicted on charges connected to the murder of a college student from Bucks County.
Twenty-two year old Craig Peacock and twenty-four year old Jarrett Chandler are accused of killing twenty-one year old Kevin Figaniak, of Perkasie.
Peacock has been indicted for murder while Chandler is facing involuntary manslaughter.
Officials say the two men beat Figaniak during an argument in August outside Wheeling Jesuit University.
He died the next day.
The two men are each being held on $1,000,000 bail.
The rain interfered with plans for some VIP guests at the Pottstown parade, but the true meaning of Memorial Day couldn't be obscured by the clouds.Read More »
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- East Greenville moves forward with police department
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- Two zoos mourn the loss of Ernie the giraffe
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- Updated Walking a mile in their shoes
- Updated Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- Updated A place of healing for veterans
- Updated Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- Updated 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem
- Updated Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated Marking Memorial Day in the Lehigh Valley
- No extreme warmth or cold over the next 7 to 10 days