HATFIELD TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Two missing Montgomery County brothers have returned home safely.
After publicizing that teens Chadd and Mark Seward were missing, Hatfield Twp. police were contacted by a concerned resident who observed them walking along Line Lexington Road in the township.
Responding officers found both boys had voluntarily returned home.
Police did not reveal where the boys had been.
Fourteen-year-old Chadd left home Friday evening. Fifteen-year-old Mark left home after 10 p.m. Sunday. Police considered them endangered runaways.
The police department thanked the public for its assistance in locating them.
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Mural appears on Quaker Maid plant on Rte.10 in Reading
- Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance
- Allentown rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills
- Last night for rehearsals before the 2017 Freddy's
- Oley Valley High School student killed in Ruscombmanor Twp. wreck