HATFIELD TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Two missing Montgomery County brothers have returned home safely.
After publicizing that teens Chadd and Mark Seward were missing, Hatfield Twp. police were contacted by a concerned resident who observed them walking along Line Lexington Road in the township.
Responding officers found both boys had voluntarily returned home.
Police did not reveal where the boys had been.
Fourteen-year-old Chadd left home Friday evening. Fifteen-year-old Mark left home after 10 p.m. Sunday. Police considered them endangered runaways.
The police department thanked the public for its assistance in locating them.
Pete Rose is on the ballot for the Philadelphia Phillies' wall of fame, his first association with the team since he was banned from baseball in 1989.Read More »
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Police make arrest in deadly Palmer Twp. shooting
- Updated Near-record warmth again today
- City of Reading receives FBI subpoena for documents
- Life Lessons: End of life start ups
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Rt. 100 in Bally Borough
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Thursday's record-breaking warmth in Allentown