A Montgomery County man accused of crashing weddings and stealing gifts has learned his fate.
Monday morning Joseph Franzone was sentenced to four to 13 years in jail.
Prosecutors say Franzone stole more than $12,000 worth of gifts last year during wedding receptions in Upper Providence Township and Lower Gwynedd Township.
Earlier this year he pleaded guilty to three counts of theft and one count of attempted theft.
- Woman assaulted, robbed and bound in closet for 4 days
- Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- Trial date changed for woman accused of shooting, killing ex-husband
- Judge rules Bill Cosby case to be decided by outside jury
- Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Time to get your fill of fastnachts
- Nearly record warmth today and tomorrow with a few showers
- Christie set to unveil final budget proposal as governor
- Updated Police: Nurse recorded videos of naked patients
- New Woman assaulted, robbed and bound in closet for 4 days
- Life Lessons: Does your body language say you are leadership material?
- Road Blocks - Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Local tree service companies face busy week after storm
- Technical error costs company BASD contract
- Berks County withdraws support of 2017 Reading 120 bicycle race