WEST POTTSGROVE TWP., Pa. - West Pottsgrove Township Police are investigating a shooting that happened early Saturday.
According to police, one male victim was transported to an area hospital after being shot at around 1 a.m. in the 500 block of East Vine Street.
Some neighbors say the building where the shooting happened has become a neighborhood problem.
"We just don't want this in our neighborhood. It's a quiet little neighborhood. It's a family oriented neighborhood. We're just tired of it. We just don't want it here," a neighbor said.
Police have not released any information in regards to the extent of the victim's injury or any suspects.
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery
- FBI nabs suspected 'Straw Hat Bandit,' serial bank robber
- Pottstown man found dead in park hours after house fire
- Body found near Schuylkill River in Pottstown's Riverfront Park
- Fire tears through Pottstown home
- Man held up after posting Craigslist ad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.