PLYMOUTH TWP., Pa. - The widow of a fallen Montgomery County police officer has given birth to the couple's son.
Brad Jr. was born at 8:48 a.m. Monday, weighing in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces and measuring 21.75 inches long.
The baby's father, Plymouth Township Ofc. Brad Fox, was shot and killed in the line of duty last September. The suspected killer then took his own life.
"May the memory of his father... always be a blessing for Brad Jr., Kadence, Lynsay and the entire family," said District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman.
Brad Jr. and his mother, Lynsay, are reported to be resting comfortably.
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Updated Cooler with occasional rain and a thunderstorm today
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Updated Life Lessons: Tips to help kids sleep
- Mural appears on Quaker Maid plant on Rte.10 in Reading
- Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance
- Allentown Rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills