TRUMBAUERSVILLE, Pa. - A Bucks County woman is suing US Airways saying her husband's ashes vanished from her luggage when she flew to England to bury them.
Angeline O'Grady, of Trumbauersville, says her husband Brian died of cancer back in 2011.
Angeline O'Grady says she wanted to bury her husband's ashes in his hometown of Hull, England.
She says she put the ashes in her checked luggage and when she landed in England she says the ashes were missing.
A US Airways spokesman says an internal investigation didn't uncover any information indicating that the airline is responsible for the loss.
Philadelphia police were continuing to investigate after raiding a pot-smoking party at a city warehouse, arresting 22 people and seizing 50 pounds of marijuana.Read More »
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery
- FBI nabs suspected 'Straw Hat Bandit,' serial bank robber
- Pottstown man found dead in park hours after house fire
- Body found near Schuylkill River in Pottstown's Riverfront Park
- Fire tears through Pottstown home
- Updated Former congressional aide must register as sex offender
- Updated Dorney sworn in as new Allentown police chief
- Updated Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Updated Northampton man accused of choking girlfriend unconscious
- Mango tells Republicans he'll seek gubernatorial nomination
- Police arrest third man allegedly tied to drug deal assault
- Updated Mostly cloudy with a bit of rain this afternoon; rain continues through early Wednesday
- Street closures scheduled for downtown Allentown this week
- Pet owners learn animal CPR to help their furry friends