PLUMSTEAD TWP., Pa. - A 49-year-old woman was killed in a single-car crash in Bucks County.
The incident happened Friday morning on Route 611 near Saw Mill Road in Plumstead Township.
Police say the woman's car hit a guardrail, went into a deep ravine and hit a tree.
She was thrown from the car.
Her name has not been released.
Bill Cosby's lawyers accused Pennsylvania prosecutors of trying to "systematically" keep blacks off the jury Tuesday after prosecutors used their strikes to keep two black women off the panel.Read More »
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- APD looking for woman who yelled "sorry" after dragging boy on bike behind car
- The "Textalyzer" could be coming to a police station near you
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Northampton DA investigates trooper-involved shooting
- Fidget Spinners causing controversy in schools
- Giraffe arrives at Lehigh Valley Zoo
- BCAP holds open house at new location in downtown Reading
- Report: MGM/Sands sale falls through
- Leesport VFW honors young soldier home from service