NEW HANOVER TWP., Pa. - Officials have identified the woman's body found Wednesday in a farmer's Montgomery Co. field.
Farmer Mark Slater found a dead woman in a remote section of hedgerow near his cornfield Wednesday as he was mowing.
The body was found in the area of Little and Renninger roads in New Hanover Township, about seven miles east of Boyertown, Berks Co.
The woman has been identified as 26-year-old Natalie Marella of Ambler, Montgomery Co.
Although an autopsy was conducted Wednesday night, the cause and manner of death remain undetermined pending the results of toxicology testing, officials said.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- New Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran