NEW HANOVER TWP., Pa. - Officials have identified the woman's body found Wednesday in a farmer's Montgomery Co. field.
Farmer Mark Slater found a dead woman in a remote section of hedgerow near his cornfield Wednesday as he was mowing.
The body was found in the area of Little and Renninger roads in New Hanover Township, about seven miles east of Boyertown, Berks Co.
The woman has been identified as 26-year-old Natalie Marella of Ambler, Montgomery Co.
Although an autopsy was conducted Wednesday night, the cause and manner of death remain undetermined pending the results of toxicology testing, officials said.
Authorities have released the names of the victims in a double stabbing in Atlantic City that left a city woman dead and a Pennsylvania man injured.Read More »
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Bucks man ID'd as victim of stabbing in Atlantic City
- Woman visiting husband's grave dies after cemetery crash
- Local roller derby team changing the rules
- Updated Man stabs wife, stepdaughter in car in Allentown
- Updated Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Lehigh County Executive gives State of the County
- Updated Health Beat: Stem cell therapy for osteoarthritis
- Updated Police arrest alleged gunman in pizza delivery stick-up
- 'Very few' tickets remain for Miranda Lambert in Reading
- Man dies after crashing into tree in Lower Milford
- US News ranks Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Berks Encore granted share of $2M from Pennsylvania Lottery