W. ROCKHILL TWP., Pa. - A crash involving at least three vehicles closed the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike for hours Thursday night.
The wreck occurred about 9:30 p.m. in the northbound lanes between the Quakertown and Lansdale exits in West Rockhill Township. The crash involved two tractor trailers and at least one car.
The northbound lanes were closed until roughly 2:30 a.m. as authorities investigated the wreck and cleared the damaged vehicles. The extent of any injuries was not immediately known.
Officials say a reward may be available for information leading to his capture.Read More »
- Man hopes to continue streak of volunteering for wildfires
- Police investigating Sellersville armed robbery
- St. Nick a good pal to PAL kids
- Unidentified woman hit by train in Hatfield Township dies
- Pennsylvania moves to dial back annual testing of students
- Santa Claus with 'naughty,' 'nice' tattoos must tone it down
- Snow winding down; temperature is dropping
- Road conditions deteriorating as temperature drops
- PHOTOS: 69 News viewer photos of the first snowfall of the season
- Husband charged in death of North Catasauqua woman
- Excitement and cheer fill the North Pole Express
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County
- History's Headlines: The Youngest Allen
- Free adoption weekend in Berks County
- 69 News spreads a little Christmas cheer
- Breaking down the Bitcoin buzz