SOLEBURY TWP., Pa. - Police said Yang Li, a 16-year-old student who went missing from the Solebury Private School in Bucks County on Wednesday was found in the evening.
Li, who also goes by the name of Max Li, had last been seen at 9:30 a.m. in the student living quarters of the school on Phillips Mill Road in Solebury Township.
Li, a native of Qingdao, China, stands 5 feet, 5 inches tall, weighs 115 pounds and always wears glasses, said police, adding that he's known to frequent the area of downtown New Hope.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading