Lehigh Valley Health Network is spreading the word on how to help a heart attack victim while waiting for emergency help to arrive. Cardiologists Matthew Martinez and Nainesh Patel shared two different methods--using an AED and chest compressions--on 69 News at Sunrise.
- Intern saves dog's life after discovering tick
- Report: Modification better than punishment for bullies
Food & Recipes
- Easy Eats: Pecan crusted catfish with bacon wrapped asparagus and honey roasted potatoes
- Food Truck Mondays: Licensed 2 Grill
- Billions at stake in Google's battle with Oracle
- Pittsburgh Steelers' new robot could prevent injuries