A new camp is coming to Allentown this summer that teaches kids sports fundamentals along with character. And former NFL players will offer some of the life lessons. Quintis McDonald, director of I Am Recycling, Inc. and a former linebacker with the Indianapolis Colts talked about the camp on 69 News at Sunrise.
- Spidey-strength: Aussie arachnid carts off mouse-sized snack
- Kids, parents going nuts over bottle flipping
- Kardashian West drops lawsuit against gossip site
- Aviation giant Rockwell Collins to buy B/E Aerospace
- What the AT&T and Time Warner deal will mean for you
- American vigilante hacker sends Russia a warning