You're a new dad in awe of your little one. So many questions go through your mind about your child's future. In advance of Father's Day, WFMZ's Jaciel Cordoba interviewed a new dad and a father of two who offered some advice for bringing up baby.
- Interview: Tim Burton finds happy haunt with 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber split
- OPEC agrees to cut production; oil prices surge
- Turning London's backstreets into trendy food markets
- Why you should be careful searching for Amy Schumer
- End of an era: BlackBerry will stop making its own phones