You're a new dad in awe of your little one. So many questions go through your mind about your child's future. In advance of Father's Day, WFMZ's Jaciel Cordoba interviewed a new dad and a father of two who offered some advice for bringing up baby.
- Caldwell says Stafford still Lions quarterback
- South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier retiring immediately
- Janet Yellen's report card: Investors give Fed a 'C'
- Larry Flynt thinks Playboy's nude-free move is 'ludicrous'
- 4.2 billion people are still offline
- New iMacs feature Retina display upgrades, Magic Mouse 2 unveiled