You're a new dad in awe of your little one. So many questions go through your mind about your child's future. In advance of Father's Day, WFMZ's Jaciel Cordoba interviewed a new dad and a father of two who offered some advice for bringing up baby.
- Teacher says breakfast made him late to school 111 times
- Massachusetts newlywed wins $4 million lotto prize
- Can the global gloom sink the US economy?
- China's finance minister defends intervention: 'We must take action'
- St. Joseph centralizing services in Reading's eastern suburbs
- New community health center opens doors in southwest Reading