There's nothing new about ordering food online, particularly in large metropolitan areas. But the service is not as common in smaller cities. Rob Tomko, the CEO of the online food ordering service FedFast wants to change that. Rob sat down with WFMZ's Jaciel Cordoba on 69 News at Sunrise to talk about the launch of Fedfast in the Lehigh Valley. EXTRA: Watch Fedfast music video here.
- Intern saves dog's life after discovering tick
- Report: Modification better than punishment for bullies
- Happy 75th birthday Bob Dylan!
- 'Night Manager' director undaunted by task of adapting le Carré classic
Food & Recipes
- Easy Eats: Pecan crusted catfish with bacon wrapped asparagus and honey roasted potatoes
- Food Truck Mondays: Licensed 2 Grill