Bridesmaids can breathe a bit easier. There's a relatively new online resource that takes some of the stress out of bachelorette party planning. WFMZ's Jaciel Cordoba sat down with the CEO behind the idea, Joanne Barken on 69 News at Sunrise.
Website makes bachelorette party planning a breeze
'The Bach' features vetted bars, spas at different price points
Copyright 2014 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Suze Orman leaving CNBC, developing new show
- 'Boscov: An American Story' airs Thanksgiving on 69-...
- Tetley insures taste buds of its $1.6 million 'tea...
- Black Friday: Europe's stores educate shoppers
- Money: Why it should be a topic at Thanksgiving dinner
- Turkey tips & a new spin on Thanksgiving leftovers