The unarmed teen shot and killed by a policeman in Missouri was laid to rest this week. But the circumstances surrounding Michael Brown's death are still very much alive in the minds of people. Lehigh University Professor James Peterson says race informs the history and moment that is Ferguson Missouri. The day after a community forum on race in Easton, Professor Peterson spoke to WFMZ's Jaciel Cordoba on 69 News at Sunrise.
- Why hasn't '19 Kids' been canceled? It's complicated
- Soul-Sucking Dementor wasp has Harry Potter buzz
- Caught on camera: Giant lightning bolt rocks church...
- Police: Thief stuffs assault rifle down pants
- How an artist can steal and sell your Instagram photos
- Facebook Messenger tracks your location by default