The unarmed teen shot and killed by a policeman in Missouri was laid to rest this week. But the circumstances surrounding Michael Brown's death are still very much alive in the minds of people. Lehigh University Professor James Peterson says race informs the history and moment that is Ferguson Missouri. The day after a community forum on race in Easton, Professor Peterson spoke to WFMZ's Jaciel Cordoba on 69 News at Sunrise.
- Police put kibosh on Seinfeld lemonade stand
- Collectibles companies team up to give away life-size Terminator replica
- China's finance minister defends intervention: 'We must take action'
- How to learn about investing ... by watching Netflix
- St. Joseph centralizing services in Reading's eastern suburbs
- New community health center opens doors in southwest Reading