The unarmed teen shot and killed by a policeman in Missouri was laid to rest this week. But the circumstances surrounding Michael Brown's death are still very much alive in the minds of people. Lehigh University Professor James Peterson says race informs the history and moment that is Ferguson Missouri. The day after a community forum on race in Easton, Professor Peterson spoke to WFMZ's Jaciel Cordoba on 69 News at Sunrise.
- Daniel Craig: I'd rather 'slash my wrists' than play Bond again
- Ashley Judd returns to hometown roots with 'Big Stone Gap'
- Dad applauds son for dressing up like 'Frozen' princess
- Clinton on look-alike doll: 'It looks like Trump's hair'
- DraftKings, FanDuel ads seem to be everywhere because they are
- Carson defends Murdoch over 'real black president' tweet