The unarmed teen shot and killed by a policeman in Missouri was laid to rest this week. But the circumstances surrounding Michael Brown's death are still very much alive in the minds of people. Lehigh University Professor James Peterson says race informs the history and moment that is Ferguson Missouri. The day after a community forum on race in Easton, Professor Peterson spoke to WFMZ's Jaciel Cordoba on 69 News at Sunrise.
One Tank Trip
- Remembering Aaliyah 15 years after her death
- Usher hopes movie will lead to more about historic African Americans
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Men have 'gotta get over' their issues with equal pay
- Mylan pledges to make EpiPen more affordable
- iPhone vulnerability used to target journalists, aid workers
- Facebook open sourcing new computer vision work