The unarmed teen shot and killed by a policeman in Missouri was laid to rest this week. But the circumstances surrounding Michael Brown's death are still very much alive in the minds of people. Lehigh University Professor James Peterson says race informs the history and moment that is Ferguson Missouri. The day after a community forum on race in Easton, Professor Peterson spoke to WFMZ's Jaciel Cordoba on 69 News at Sunrise.
- Caldwell says Stafford still Lions quarterback
- South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier retiring immediately
- Janet Yellen's report card: Investors give Fed a 'C'
- Larry Flynt thinks Playboy's nude-free move is 'ludicrous'
- 4.2 billion people are still offline
- New iMacs feature Retina display upgrades, Magic Mouse 2 unveiled