PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - Route 57 shuttle service has resumed its normal route along South Main Street in Phillipsburg after a temporary suspension, representatives of the Warren County Transportation program announced Monday.
The shuttle is once again stopping at Market Street, One Stop Career Center at 75 South Main St. and at the corner of Broad Street.
The route was changed last week due to road closures resulting from a building collapse at Union Square.
New Jersey's overall crime rate in 2015 decreased by 5 percent compared to 2014, but there was a sharp rise in reported sex crimes.Read More »
- 600-year-old tree that witnessed history taken down
- Catnip Friends Rescue owner facing animal cruelty charges
- Freeholders call for more Route 31 Shuttle riders
- Christie unveils online drug disposal locator in New Jersey
- Christie to mark prescription drug disposal event
- Closings expected in Florida doctor's Medicare fraud trial
- Updated President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business