GREENWICH TWP., Pa. - New Jersey State Police are investigating a deadly crash on I-78 in Warren County.
It happened on I-78 eastbound near Exit 6 in Greenwich Township and involved multiple vehicles.
State police said one person was killed and the coroner was called to the scene.
69 News QuadCopter video showed traffic backed up for miles Tuesday morning.
The right lane was closed for several hours but has since reopened.
Police are not releasing any more details.
- Fmr. North Warren superintendent acquitted on sexual assault charges
- New Jersey governor's budget plan already making waves
- Delaware Water Gap trails closed from winter storm damage
- 17-year-old arrested in Hackettstown abduction hoax
- Blairstown man facing charges in relation to possessing child pornography
- Tractor-trailers halt traffic on I-78
- Updated 69News Snow Patrol: Montgomery County (3 p.m.)
- Updated 69News Snow Patrol: Lehigh County ( 3 p.m.)
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (2 p.m.)
- YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Updated WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (3 p.m.)
- Updated 69News Snow Patrol: Northampton County (3 p.m.)
- Updated WATCH: Jeff Bolden's afternoon traffic update (3:30 p.m.)
- Updated 69News Snow Patrol: Bucks County (3 p.m.)
- Updated Senate approves bill to protect domestic violence victims
- Updated Attorney: Dad wasn't primary caregiver for baby found dead