GREENWICH TWP., Pa. - New Jersey State Police are investigating a deadly crash on I-78 in Warren County.
It happened on I-78 eastbound near Exit 6 in Greenwich Township and involved multiple vehicles.
State police said one person was killed and the coroner was called to the scene.
69 News QuadCopter video showed traffic backed up for miles Tuesday morning.
The right lane was closed for several hours but has since reopened.
Police are not releasing any more details.
- New Jersey man sentenced to 8 years for vehicular homicide
- Flemington council gives nod to controversial Union Hotel redevelopment plan
- New Jersey bear hunt extended 4 days this week
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County
- 2 more prisoners file complaint against correction officers
- New Jersey bear hunt could be extended, or could be the last
- Police ID man fatally shot in Reading; shooter at large
- Train pushes truck about 200 yards in fatal collision
- 2 hospitalized, more than dozen displaced by fire in Reading
- Updated Health Beat: Cesium for prostate cancer
- Updated Arts Around Town: Demkee marks 40 years as Allentown Band conductor
- Updated Exeter evicts Viva as country club's caterer, pub operator
- Tom Ridge returns home nearly a month after heart attack
- Grease fire damages home near Barto, sends man to hospital
- Bear Creek sets plans to open slopes for 2017-18 season
- Cops: Man lured wife saying he had gifts for kids, shot her