HARDWICK TWP., N.J. - One person was killed in a tractor-trailer crash in New Jersey.
It happened just after 11:30 p.m. Wednesday on Interstate 80 Eastbound in Hardwick Township, Warren County.
The truck rolled over and was seen hanging off the side of the highway.
Police said they believe the truck was the only vehicle involved in the crash.
Officials are still investigating what led to the crash.
Authorities have not yet identified the victim.
For a second weekend, drivers are being warned to avoid Interstate 78 westbound near the New Jersey-Pennsylvania border.Read More »
- New Jersey sees $13 million in funding to combat opioids
- Man arrested in connection with fatal overdose in New Jersey
- New Jersey medical marijuana program moves to mobile platform
- New Jersey governor OK's automatic voter registration
- New Jersey man sentenced for sexual conduct with minor
- Police-involved shootings discussed at New Jersey town hall
- Near perfect weather for Earth Day today
- Updated Pennsylvania Game Commission to conduct controlled fire in Berks, Schuylkill Counties
- Bloomsburg mayor accused of soliciting prostitutes
- Fire levels large building in Berks County
- Fire tears through Moore Township home
- Updated Hundreds of volunteers participate in Reading's Great American Clean Up
- Updated Volunteers plant trees in Wilson
- Bethlehem Area School District dance marathon raises money for pediatric patients
- Muhlenberg Township Authority dedicates water tower
- Southern Lehigh, Emmaus lacrosse teams join forces for Cancer Awareness Day