TRENTON, N.J. - A 14-year-old boy has been charged with felony murder in the shooting death of a Hunterdon County, New Jersey man.
Mercer County prosecutors said the teen is also charged with murder, robbery and weapons counts stemming from the December 21 death of Brian Ficzko, 40.
Ficzko, of Flemington, was found in his vehicle by Trenton police after it struck a pole and another vehicle.
He was taken to a hospital where doctors discovered he had been shot in the chest. He was pronounced dead there a short time later.
The teen's name was not released due to his age. He was arrested Friday and is being held in a youth detention center.
- Man threatens to kill judge in '44 minutes' in Warren County
- New Jersey files suit against PennEast over proposed pipeline
- Warren County Courthouse closes early; police activity nearby
- Penn State fraternity members due in court over hazing death
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- Toys R Us likely to close all stores in country
- 32 applications submitted for Allentown mayor position
- Stroudsburg man allegedly exports firearm parts to Iraq
- Hamburg fire victim was someone who 'took care of everybody'
- Updated Monroe County graduate dies in fire, honored with procession
- Updated Lehigh Valley Auto Show's Community Day gives back
- Updated Liquidation sales underway at Toys R Us
- Updated March for Our Lives rally planned in Reading City Park
- Health Beat: Fibroid embolization: Hysterectomy alternative?
- Legislation introduced for tougher hazing penalties
- From mansion to mission, helping homeless in Lehigh Valley