ALLAMUCHY TWP., N.J. - New Jersey State Police said two people died in a fire early Wednesday morning.
Firefighters responded to a home on Mallard Drive in Allamuchy Township, Warren County around 4 a.m.
Details are scarce, but police confirmed two people were killed.
No word on what led to the fire or how many people were in the home at the time.
Fire investigators were at the scene for several hours Wednesday morning.
It hopes to encourage good design, accommodate quality businesses, and create new housing opportunities.Read More »
- New Jersey residents rally in support of fair school funding
- New Jersey man strikes head in motorized bike crash
- Traffic congestion, delays expected this weekend on I-78 west near NJ-Pa border
- New Jersey sees $13 million in funding to combat opioids
- Man arrested in connection with fatal overdose in New Jersey
- New Jersey medical marijuana program moves to mobile platform
- 21-year-old arrested in relation to Franconia Twp. crash
- Man sent to trial in fatal shooting of friend in Muhlenberg
- New Upper Saucon nets 15 tons of electronics recyclables
- Updated Berks Countians speak up about keeping Berks Heim
- Council at odds over administering microloan program
- Reading mayor bashes authority for sale of apartment building
- 69 News' Will Lewis laces up the dancing shoes
- Unidentified body discovered in Carbon County waterway
- 25 designers showcase talent at Bucks County Designer House and Gardens
- Police continue to investigate remains of 24-year-old woman