CLINTON TWP., N.J. - Money is on the table for information in the case of a stolen Ronald McDonald statue in New Jersey.
The Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office said the life-sized statue (pictured above) was stolen from a McDonald's restaurant on Center Street in Clinton Township, New Jersey.
Police said it was taken last week, sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
Crime Stoppers of Hunterdon is offering a $500 reward to anyone who can help crack the case.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-321-0010.
The Hunterdon County Prosecutor's office is investigating a string of suspicious fires in the Lambertville area.Read More »
- Developer sues town of Phillipsburg over hotel
- New Jersey man sentenced to 8 years for vehicular homicide
- Flemington council gives nod to controversial Union Hotel redevelopment plan
- New Jersey bear hunt extended 4 days this week
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County
- 2 more prisoners file complaint against correction officers
- 2 charged in Monroe burglaries
- PHOTOS: Ribbon cutting ceremony on Kenhorst Boulevard
- History's Headlines: Christmas constroversy
- Valley Forge Baptist Academy handbell choir performs Christmas classics
- Spirit of Giving: Allentown Rescue Mission
- Raszler defense attorney requests evidence from Horvath trial
- Like a real-life Hoth, Star Wars fans brave the snow
- Ashley's Angels making Christmas miracles in Berks County
- APD vs. BPD in a Christmas tree throw for charity
- Updated Bethlehem police: Man shoots ex-girlfriend, her new boyfriend