PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - A 71-year-old man has been reported missing from his Phillipsburg, N.J. home.
Police are looking for help in locating Ernest Rautenberg.
He was last seen near his home on Monday.
He is thought to be driving his personal car, a green 1997 Pontiac Grand Am, New Jersey plates YMH47L.
Rautenberg hasn't taken his prescribed medication since last seen and is believed to be endangered.
He's described as white, 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing between 200-220 pounds with blue eyes and gray hair.
Anyone who has seen Rautenberg or may know his whereabouts is asked to contact the Phillipsburg Police Department or their local police.
Police in Warren County are investigating a grisly discovery made Sunday.Read More »
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- State suspends license of Warren County teacher accused of sex assault
- Authorities investigating after Clinton Township SD received suspicious communication
- Firefighters injured while battling flames in Washington Borough
- Minister in Hackettstown accused of taking upskirt photos, videos of church worker
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- 3 white men, 2 white woman seated for Cosby jury
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Penn State trustees to weigh changes to Greek system
- District attorney investigates deadly police-involved shooting in Allentown