WASHINGTON BOROUGH, N.J. - A Route 31 accident in Washington Borough, N.J. sent five people to the hospital Tuesday afternoon.
A 2012 silver Jeep, driven by a 48 year-old woman, drifted across the center line while traveling northbound and struck a 2011 black Honda SUV.
The SUV was driven by a 49 year-old male and had two female juveniles and one male juvenile as passengers as well.
The collision happened in the southbound lane.
Both vehicles sustained heavy front-end damage.
Police say that they will probably file motor vehicle charges against the driver of the Jeep.
The accident happened at around 4:15 p.m. Tuesday in Washington Borough.
Washington township Police were assisted by the emergency squads of Washington Borough, Mansfield Township and Oxford as well as the Hunterdon paramedics, the Washington Borough Fire Department and the Washington Township Fire Department.
Police in Warren County are investigating a grisly discovery made Sunday.Read More »
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- State suspends license of Warren County teacher accused of sex assault
- Authorities investigating after Clinton Township SD received suspicious communication
- Firefighters injured while battling flames in Washington Borough
- Minister in Hackettstown accused of taking upskirt photos, videos of church worker
- APD looking for woman who yelled "sorry" after dragging boy on bike behind car
- The "Textalyzer" could be coming to a police station near you
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Northampton DA investigates trooper-involved shooting
- Fidget Spinners causing controversy in schools
- Giraffe arrives at Lehigh Valley Zoo
- BCAP holds open house at new location in downtown Reading
- Report: MGM/Sands sale falls through
- Leesport VFW honors young soldier home from service