WASHINGTON BOROUGH, N.J. - A Route 31 accident in Washington Borough, N.J. sent five people to the hospital Tuesday afternoon.
A 2012 silver Jeep, driven by a 48 year-old woman, drifted across the center line while traveling northbound and struck a 2011 black Honda SUV.
The SUV was driven by a 49 year-old male and had two female juveniles and one male juvenile as passengers as well.
The collision happened in the southbound lane.
Both vehicles sustained heavy front-end damage.
Police say that they will probably file motor vehicle charges against the driver of the Jeep.
The accident happened at around 4:15 p.m. Tuesday in Washington Borough.
Washington township Police were assisted by the emergency squads of Washington Borough, Mansfield Township and Oxford as well as the Hunterdon paramedics, the Washington Borough Fire Department and the Washington Township Fire Department.
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- Christie on the radio? He says he'll consider his options
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Man wanted in Hunterdon County on assault charges
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- PHOTOS: Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region