LOPATCONG, N.J. - Two men robbed a sales associate at gunpoint Sunday evening in the Warren Heights Condominium complex in Lopatcong Township, Warren County.
Lopatcong Township police investigating the armed robbery report the males hid in a sales office in the complex, then robbed the woman when she entered the room.
Cash and jewelry were taken from the woman.
Anyone with pertinent information who was in the area of Baltimore Street or the condo complex late Sunday afternoon, especially between 4 and 5 p.m., is asked to contact Detective Doug Moyle of the Lopatcong Township Police Department at 908-859-2301, ext. 241.
An environmental group in New Jersey says it will spend $130,000 to help the wealthy Democratic front-runner in the race for governor.Read More »
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- State suspends license of Warren County teacher accused of sex assault
- Authorities investigating after Clinton Township SD received suspicious communication
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Updated 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Updated Oley Valley High student killed in Ruscombmanor Twp. wreck
- State senate passes Internet gambling bill
- Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event
- Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- New charge for man charged in Forks Township cell phone robbery
- One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house