LOPATCONG, N.J. - Two men robbed a sales associate at gunpoint Sunday evening in the Warren Heights Condominium complex in Lopatcong Township, Warren County.
Lopatcong Township police investigating the armed robbery report the males hid in a sales office in the complex, then robbed the woman when she entered the room.
Cash and jewelry were taken from the woman.
Anyone with pertinent information who was in the area of Baltimore Street or the condo complex late Sunday afternoon, especially between 4 and 5 p.m., is asked to contact Detective Doug Moyle of the Lopatcong Township Police Department at 908-859-2301, ext. 241.
“Anyone that violates the public trust must be held accountable,” said Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony P. Kearns, III.Read More »
- Christie on the radio? He says he'll consider his options
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Man wanted in Hunterdon County on assault charges
- South Hunterdon School District addresses lead in schools
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Route 222 reopens after crash closed it for nearly six hours Friday
- Safe travels, Ed: A new generation honors the Greatest
- Allentown's Police Athletic League keeping kids on the right track
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Warm weather in Berks means time for ice cream
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set