CLINTON TWP., Pa. - Investigators in New Jersey have issued a ruling in a fisherman's death at Round Valley Reservoir in Hunterdon County.
Police say autopsy results show Kenneth Rohatyn of East Northport, New York, drowned at the reservoir on Monday.
His death has been ruled an accident.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he'll consider his options after he leaves office and hasn't declared himself a candidate to work at a sports radio station in New York.Read More »
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Man wanted in Hunterdon County on assault charges
- South Hunterdon School District addresses lead in schools
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Thimble tossed! Game piece voted out of Monopoly board game
- Fatal crash closes Route 222 South in Spring
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Updated "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set
- Family wants justice after hit-and-run leaves woman in critical condition
- Updated Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Mount Penn Fire Company ready for 49th fastnacht sale
- Linking efforts In the battle against opioid abuse
- Candidate for Allentown mayor may face ethics code conflict