BLAIRSTOWN, N.J. - A Blairstown, New Jersey man is facing charges in relation to possession of child pornography.
Officials say Brian Holton, 60, was charged with one count of endangering the welfare of a child. The charges stem from allegations Holton possessed photographs depicting sexual exploitation or abuse of a child.
The victim was between the ages of 14 to 16 in the photographs, police say, and was known to Holton.
Holton's offense carries a maximum term of five years imprisonment and/or a $75,000 fine.
Cpl. Jimmy Vernon is getting pretty good at this.Read More »
- School bus catches fire in Warren County
- New Jersey police officer performs C-section to deliver fawn
- 2 dead in bus crash recalled as 'beloved,' 'beautiful'
- Democrats taking the House? First they face primary tests
- Phillipsburg High School student earns college degree
- Truck firm owner 'deeply saddened' by bus crash that killed teacher, student
- Hazleton police say they broke up an illegal after-hours club
- York police chief: Marijuana decriminalization easier said than done
- Allentonians facing possible higher water bills after LCA vote
- Lehigh Valley quiz bowl kids headed to Atlanta for championship
- Quakertown proposes to prevent 'obstructive' recording
- Allentown zoners OK apartments at former Sokol Club
- Emmaus applying for state grants to help pay for parks study
- Magpie Salute headlining July Downtown Alive concert
- Roundabout at routes 222 and 662 being phased in
- The dogs come out at Coca-Cola Park