BLAIRSTOWN, N.J. - A Blairstown, New Jersey man is facing charges in relation to possession of child pornography.
Officials say Brian Holton, 60, was charged with one count of endangering the welfare of a child. The charges stem from allegations Holton possessed photographs depicting sexual exploitation or abuse of a child.
The victim was between the ages of 14 to 16 in the photographs, police say, and was known to Holton.
Holton's offense carries a maximum term of five years imprisonment and/or a $75,000 fine.
- Fmr. North Warren superintendent acquitted on sexual assault charges
- New Jersey governor's budget plan already making waves
- Delaware Water Gap trails closed from winter storm damage
- 17-year-old arrested in Hackettstown abduction hoax
- Blairstown man facing charges in relation to possessing child pornography
- Tractor-trailers halt traffic on I-78
- Updated Supreme Court keeps revised Pa. congressional map in place
- DA formulating plan to bring Esterly back to Pennsylvania
- Updated Bullet found on floor at Panther Valley Junior Senior High
- Updated Police say victim in Easton attack stabbed at least five times
- Updated Gov. Wolf announces new initiative to expand broadband access
- Fmr. Lansford council president heads to Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition
- Jury selection for Bill Cosby retrial delayed until April 2
- Federal judges reject lawsuit over Pennsylvania district map
- Public meeting scheduled on re-locating Nazareth polling location
- Suspect offers Jehovah Witnesses a reading 'from the book of Kel-Tec'