LAMBERTVILLE, Pa. - A body was pulled out of a canal in Hunterdon County, New Jersey.
Local police say they found the body around 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon in Lambertville.
Police have identified the deceased as Kenneth J. Muzychko, 32, of Flemington.
According to a statement issued by the Office of the Hunterdon County Prosecutor, Muzychko, a Marine veteran, had been staying in Lambertville recently and was "well known locally."
Detectives from the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office Major Crimes Unit and the Lambertville City Police Department are investigating, though the issued statement did note that the circumstances around Muzychko's death do not appear to be suspicious.
Anyone with information on this case can call the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office at 908-788-1129.
Warren County Freeholders will sit down with mayors from across the county in late June with the hopes to set up The Association of Mayors for Warren County.Read More »
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- State suspends license of Warren County teacher accused of sex assault
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Mural appears on Quaker Maid plant on Rte.10 in Reading
- Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance
- Allentown rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills
- Last night for rehearsals before the 2017 Freddy's
- Oley Valley High School student killed in Ruscombmanor Twp. wreck