LAMBERTVILLE, Pa. - A body was pulled out of a canal in Hunterdon County, New Jersey.
Local police say they found the body around 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon in Lambertville.
Police have identified the deceased as Kenneth J. Muzychko, 32, of Flemington.
According to a statement issued by the Office of the Hunterdon County Prosecutor, Muzychko, a Marine veteran, had been staying in Lambertville recently and was "well known locally."
Detectives from the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office Major Crimes Unit and the Lambertville City Police Department are investigating, though the issued statement did note that the circumstances around Muzychko's death do not appear to be suspicious.
Anyone with information on this case can call the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office at 908-788-1129.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he'll consider his options after he leaves office and hasn't declared himself a candidate to work at a sports radio station in New York.Read More »
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Man wanted in Hunterdon County on assault charges
- South Hunterdon School District addresses lead in schools
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Thimble tossed! Game piece voted out of Monopoly board game
- Police make arrest in deadly Palmer Twp. shooting
- Near-record warmth again today
- City of Reading receives FBI subpoena for documents
- Updated Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Updated Sunrise Chef: 19 Bella
- Life Lessons: End of life start ups
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Rt. 100 in Bally Borough
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects