LOPATCONG, N.J. - Police are investigating whether a Lopatcong robbery is linked to other recent heists.
Investigators said the description of the New Jersey cell phone store robbery is similar to others that have happened across our region in recent months.
Police said two masked men entered an AT&T store, located at 760 Memorial Pike, just before 7 p.m. Saturday night.
One attendant was working at the time of the robbery.
The suspects forced the employee into the back room at gunpoint while they robbed the store.
Police said the suspects stole an undetermined amount of cell phones, cash and merchandise.
They said the suspects fled the scene in a stolen silver Infinity G35.
The vehicle was located in Easton and is being processed by police.
Police do not have any suspects in custody.
If you have any information about this incident, contact Lopatcong Police.
A New Jersey woman who was helped by a homeless man when she ran out of gas in Philadelphia has raised more than $50,000 to help him.Read More »
- Generosity pays for Firth Youth Center memberships
- Walmart employee found deceased at store
- Easton seniors build annual bonfire ahead of game
- Overturned fuel tanker snarls traffic on Route 22 in Lopatcong
- Easton vs. Phillipsburg powder puff game kicks off rivalry week
- Phillipsburg lawns could be sporting wrong mascot
- The season of giving kicks off at one Whitehall home
- Black Friday shoppers rush Target for door buster deals
- Woman shot in Schuylkill County club dies from wounds
- Italian guests celebrate Thanksgiving in Bethlehem
- Retail stores fight the rise of online shopping
- From Turkey to the toy store
- Atypical Thanksgiving traditions abound in the Lehigh Valley
- Camping and dancing for deals in Whitehall
- Person wounded by gunfire in northwest Reading
- Health Beat: Isolated limb infusion saves mom, baby