LOPATCONG, N.J. - Police are investigating whether a Lopatcong robbery is linked to other recent heists.
Investigators said the description of the New Jersey cell phone store robbery is similar to others that have happened across our region in recent months.
Police said two masked men entered an AT&T store, located at 760 Memorial Pike, just before 7 p.m. Saturday night.
One attendant was working at the time of the robbery.
The suspects forced the employee into the back room at gunpoint while they robbed the store.
Police said the suspects stole an undetermined amount of cell phones, cash and merchandise.
They said the suspects fled the scene in a stolen silver Infinity G35.
The vehicle was located in Easton and is being processed by police.
Police do not have any suspects in custody.
If you have any information about this incident, contact Lopatcong Police.
- Updated Quick hitting storm brings snow late today and tonight
- Crews prep for weekend wintry weather
- Updated Bethlehem's Friends of Music introduces Outstanding Young Artist Competition
- Updated Harrisburg food pantry dishes out Gov. Wolf's Super Bowl winnings
- Updated PA Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Police: Dieruff student said he was going to kill everyone at school
- TSA testing new facial recognition system
- Black Panther premiere party a hit in Allentown
- Arson suspected in fire at Ashley Furniture; $1.5M damage
- Deadline looms: Pa. court has until Monday to pick new map