PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - A fast food chain is opening up a new location in Warren Co., N.J., and the event is drawing quite a crowd.
Chick-fil-A is planning to open its doors at 1194 Route 22 East in Phillipsburg at 6 a.m. Thursday.
Customers started lining up early Wednesday morning because Chick-fil-A offers free meal cards to the first 100 customers whenever it opens a new location.
About 120 showed up Wednesday morning, and a raffle will be held to determine who will get the meal cards, officials said.
The chain now operates 22 restaurants in New Jersey. The new restaurant in Phillipsburg is one of 102 new locations the company plans to open across the country this year.
The new restaurant will provide more than 80 new jobs.
A pressure cooker was found in Terminal A on Saturday afternoon, according to police for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.Read More »
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Flemington man facing sex assault charges
- Investigators suspect deadly maneuver in jet crash
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death