LOPATCONG TWP., Pa. - Police in Warren County, New Jersey, are looking for information after two dead dogs were found in garbage bags.
The dogs were found Sunday a short distance off County Route 621 just south of Marble Hill Road in Lopatcong Twp.
Police say it appeared the dogs were dead for about week and each dog had what looked like white medical tape wrapped around a leg.
One dog was a chocolate brown Lab mix female, about five years old. The other was a neutered male tan pit bull mix.
If you have any information call police.
A man was killed and a woman and trooper were injured in a crash involving a New Jersey state police vehicle.Read More »
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- Lawyers: Can Menendez trial jurors be asked how they voted
- Penn State frat suspended over booze on Parents' Weekend
- NJ jobless rate falls to 4.2 percent despite shedding jobs
- Unsealed bridge case document shows juror sought dismissal
- LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- Berks judge hears arguments on closing of Bowl-O-Rama
- Updated Police offiers help deliver baby on side of road
- Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Stack goes to work without police escort; Wolf mum on reason
- Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties