PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - Firefighters in Warren County responded to an early-morning house fire.
The fire broke out sometime before 6 a.m. in the 100 block of Sitgreaves Street. Crews on the scene said fire companies from Phillipsburg and Alpha responded to the fire. Firefighters from Harmony Township and Stewartsville provided backup, while crews battle the fire.
Return to wfmz.com for more information as details become available.
- Police searching for missing man with dementia
- Man shot in the face in Allentown
- Pa. Senate leaders, US congressmen sue over district map
- Franklin Street Station on track for opening of gastropub
- FERC responds to numerous PennEast rehearing requests
- Updated Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Tractor-trailer wreck closes I-78 for hours Thursday night
- Gov. Mifflin parents sound off about safety concerns
- Witness recalls scene of deadly Lehigh Valley conduit collapse
- Prosecution begins grilling Mayor Pawlowski in pay-to-play trial