PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - A fire damaged at least two apartments in Warren County, New Jersey, on Wednesday.
Flames broke out around 8:45 a.m. at an apartment building in the area of Thomas and Wilbur streets in Phillipsburg.
Officials on the scene could provide no additional information.
- Easton seniors build annual bonfire ahead of game
- Overturned fuel tanker snarls traffic on Route 22 in Lopatcong
- Easton vs. Phillipsburg powder puff game kicks off rivalry week
- Phillipsburg lawns could be sporting wrong mascot
- Parking restrictions for Easton-Phillipsburg rival game
- Police: Woman hits six cars, shoplifts dog food
- Updated Suspect in custody 24 years after deadly Allentown stabbing
- Driver in fiery wreck that killed 3 gets up to 30 years in prison
- Lonnie Walker returns to play in front of hometown fans
- Updated Police allege man sneaks into old apartment, swipes new keys
- Updated Arts Around Town: Jackie Evancho returns to State Theatre in Easton
- Elmwood Park Zoo humanely euthanizes 2,000 pound bison
- Former Emmaus teacher sentenced for relations with student
- State Rep. Joe Emrick opens new Slate Belt office
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- Statewide bear season prelim results show low harvest